The UK Treasury currently estimates that there is £500million unclaimed cash held in dormant accounts; insurance policies mature, dividends remain unpaid and pension holders move from job to job throughout their working life...
192business' tracing technology is key to helping financial bodies follow asset reunification compliance and is also relied on by the legal profession to trace beneficiary owners and heirs.
192business can help you to:
- Trace your customers effectively; linked addressing and over a quarter of a billion more records than our previous service means we can help you optimise your success rate.
- Verify your newly traced contacts and carry out Know Your Customer (KYC) checks if needed.
- Gain access to comprehensive datasets, from a company who really understand identity data.
- Work within a purpose built search interface; built for people tracing with visual tools to help you find what you need; fast.
- It's a tool you can customise - build your own report preferences, use your own references; search your way.
- Manage multiple users from one account, and enable your entire team to search quickly and effectively.
Why use 192business for asset reunification?
Asset Reunification - Free Trial:
For more information and to arrange a free trial, please complete the form here.