As well as customer tracing, 192 Trace is ideal for use as a background investigation tool to check the integrity of information you possess and to find out more...
- Recruitment checking – ID verification & address investigation
- Insurance Investigations – Check policy holder information and third party claimant info
- Fraud investigations – False benefit claim checks
192 Trace uses layers of historical data and displays a visual historical timeline to help you quickly build a picture and identify areas for further analysis:
- Length of residency information, age, gender and nationality data complements property prices and the Birth, Marriages & Deaths register.
- In addition our linked addressing and co-occupancy information will help you to complete a rounded background investigation.
- And because we’re leaders in identity verification we can help you to verify your customers, and carry out further ID checks if needed – including passport and driving licence checks.
Background Investigation Trial:
We’ve worked closely with our customers to understand and build a leading tracing and investigation tool. For more information and a free demo and trial, please complete the form here.