Insurance Fraud Prevention
£1.9 billion - that's how much fraudulent claims cost the insurance industry each year, according to the Insurance Fraud Bureau.
Using our solutions, we can help you minimise fraud at both the application and the claims stage.
Our ID technologies aid insurance fraud prevention:
- Verify that your policy applicants are who they say they are, at the address they claim, with a real date of birth
- Make policy decisions based on our ID data and insurers' custom data
- Verify ID documents used at point of policy creation or claim
- Identify non existent third parties in the claims process
- Detect claimants using stolen identities
- Investigate address and location inaccuracies
- Link relationships between claimants
Our solutions can integrate with your website or claims management system, or we can provide web access to our system, with full training for all staff.
Find out more:
"192business is the only available system that we know of that can do everything on one web page. We can negotiate around the web portal easily to check individuals on Director’s Reports, Mortality databases and driving licences as well as name and address checking."
Insurance Fraud Prevention - Free Trial
Don't let your company add to the £1.9billion figure, for a free trial and more information, register for a free trial here.